We’re always looking for talented professional writers who have experience in addiction treatment and mental health. We prefer that our writers have education or training in addiction treatment or a related field. (If you’re comfortable, please let us know if you have personal experience in addiction or recovery.)
Here’s the good news: You can work from home, writing about subjects you know and love. We find the clients and we take care of all the bookkeeping and marketing so you can write. We pay bi-monthly via PayPal.
If this sounds good, let us know more about you. (The more, the better. Please be specific!)
If it sounds like we’re a good match, we’ll ask you to provide a trial article as soon as we have a request in your niche. It may happen immediately, or it may take some time.
A few important things to keep in mind:
- Please send us a few sample articles or a link to your portfolio.
- Do you have a LinkedIn profile? If so, please share.
- You must be a native English speaker.
- You must understand how to research quickly and thoroughly.
- You must be willing to sign a confidentiality statement.
- If you don’t have expertise and experience, please don’t apply.
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!