Earthbound Bloggers provide fix-priced writing services. We are an online service in which customers can request writing tasks to be completed, either one blog post/article/fact sheet at a time or in batches of four or eight.
By using any services provided, maintained or hosted by Earthbound Bloggers, (or “the Company,” – http://www.highdesertwritingservices.com, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) and you agree that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement between Earthbound Bloggers and you.
Earthbound Bloggers, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any changes shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
BY USING EARTHBOUND BLOGGERS, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
How Earthbound Bloggers Works
Customer Request: Payment. Customer will choose one article or package (one, four or eight articles), and will pay in advance via credit card or PayPal.
Customer Request: Questionnaire. Upon payment, each customer will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire providing general business information, direction and suggested subjects for articles/blog posts. Articles/blog posts will be unique and will be written based on information provided.
Delivery:Turnaround Time. When an article/blog post is requested and questionnaire completed, Earthbound Bloggers will deliver completed work within 7 business days.
Delivery: Acceptance. When an article/blog post is complete, the Customer will receive an email with the document attached. An article is considered “accepted” if it is not declined by the Customer within 72 hours after delivery.
Delivery: Files. When a job is accepted, Earthbound Bloggers will deliver all requested files via Microsoft Word document. The Company is not under any obligation to provide a Customer any files that are editable or otherwise allow the Customer to make any changes.
Earthbound Bloggers will retain copies of all documents for archival purposes only.
Earthbound Bloggers will provide a refund for the full price if the customer meets ALL of the following conditions:
Guarantee: Request for Revisions. If a Customer is not satisfied with an article or blog post, the Customer may return the work to Earthbound Bloggers with a request for revision within 4 business days within receipt of document. Earthbound Bloggers will attempt to make modifications to fit Customer’s reasonable expectations and submit the revised document within 4 business days.
A revised document that is not declined by Customer within 4 business days after being resubmitted will be considered accepted by Customer.
- The Customers clearly requests a refund, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Customer requests a refund within 4 business days of receipt of document, as outlined above.
- A revised document that is not declined by Customer within 4 business days after being resubmitted will be considered accepted by Customer.
- The Customer’s demands are reasonable given the original requests and specifications.
- The Customer is not being intentionally malicious.
- The Customer has completed pre-task questionnaire and has provided adequate guidance, instruction and direction regarding the original article or blog post and requested revisions.
- The Customer will never publish the blog post or article and will never repurpose the blog post or article in any way, for any reason.
- If Earthbound Bloggers determines that either (1) Customer’s demands with respect to Delivery are not reasonable given original specifications, (2) Customer is being intentionally malicious, or (3) Customer has not provided enough guidance, direction, or instruction to the Company, resulting in the need for multiple edits, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the Delivery.
- You must be 18 years or older to use Earthbound Bloggers, or you must have the written permission of a parent or guardian.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and/or continued use of Earthbound Bloggers. You further agree to update such information in a timely manner if such information changes.
- Earthbound Bloggers reserves the right to terminate your use of the services upon the discovery that the information you provided is incomplete or inaccurate.
- You may not use Earthbound Bloggers for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in any way that violates state, federal or municipal laws, (including but not limited to copyright, spam, or trademark laws).
- You may not, in the use of the Earthbound Bloggers website, plagiarize or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, including any type of libel, slander or invasion of rights of privacy.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Earthbound Bloggers service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; or use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to copy or monitor any content from Earthbound Bloggers.
- You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce any part of the service without the written consent permission of Earthbound Bloggers.
- Earthbound Bloggers may modify, suspend or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion.
- Earthbound Bloggers reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Earthbound Bloggers claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to Earthbound Bloggers.
- Earthbound Bloggers shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies related to your product or business, and the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any writing/publishing content that may negatively affect or damage your product or business.
- Earthbound Bloggers reserves the right to provide similar services to companies that may be in competition with you. However, the Company shall use its best efforts to insure that all content provided to each customer of Earthbound Bloggers is unique and appropriately tailored to each Customer.
- At no time shall Earthbound Bloggers ever disclose any information received from one customer to another customer.
- You understand that Earthbound Bloggers uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that Earthbound Bloggers cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify any other website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with Earthbound Bloggers.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Earthbound Bloggers owner, customer, writer, editor or employee will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Earthbound Bloggers its directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- Earthbound Bloggers respects the privacy of its customers and the confidentiality of the information that you provide to the Company in connection with the services provided by Earthbound Bloggers, such as email addresses.
- Earthbound Bloggers will never disclose or sell such information to any third party, unless those subject to any disclosures required by law or properly issued subpoena.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via email or text, or by regular mail.
- The failure of Earthbound Bloggers to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Earthbound Bloggers and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Oregon.
- A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for all accounts.
- Projects are paid in advance.
- Earthbound Bloggers reserves the right to change service fees upon 30 days notice, via notice through email.
- Logos, icons and page headers noted on the Earthbound Bloggers website are the exclusive property of the Company and may not be used in any matter that may cause confusion, or that may discredit or disparage Earthbound Bloggers in any way.
- Any other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their owners, who may or not be sponsored by or affiliated by Earthbound Bloggers.
- No Earthbound Bloggers website content can be copied, modified, displayed or distributed without the Company’s written consent.
- Any content created by Earthbound Bloggers and delivered to you is your property and is considered “work for hire”.
- Ownership of unaccepted work remains in possession of Earthbound Bloggers and may be used or repurposed in any way.
- Earthbound Bloggers claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide.
Warranty and Liability
Earthbound Bloggers does not warrant that:
- the service will be uninterrupted, secure, or free of errors of bugs.
- any errors or bugs in the service will be corrected.
- Earthbound Bloggers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or incidental damages resulting from your usage of the service.
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact us at email@example.com.